Monday, December 2, 2013

Apologies, My Dear Readers...Been A Tad ill

Update:

I just want to apologize to my readers and let you all know I am still very much alive, despite my resent absence. I have been a bit under the weather, but rest assured, I am still as grateful as ever. I have been keeping a journal while I have been unable to get to my blog and there will be a plethora  of posts and photos  first thing tomorrow. I love you all, and hope you are enjoying my work and gaining as much from it as I am.

Keep your hearts grateful, your thoughts intent on kindness, and your intentions pure; I believe that no matter where any of my dear readers may find themselves in life, that the power of gratitude and love can mend our hearts and ease our sorrows in ways that we can oft times never understand until we have come out the other side of our trials. Take a picture of something wonderful you see today; write it down in a daily gratitude journal; make a blog if you are willing.(just send me a link so I can read too!) However you do it, whatever your medium, express the things you are grateful for and share them so that we can all help each other see the art and beauty in the world around us.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Artfully yours,

Jetta Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment