Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Sweet Anomaly

My Sweet Anomaly


Photography: Jetta Marie
Poem: Jetta Marie
Gratitude of the day: Having the honor of watching my Chaz defy all odds with a strength, grace, and kindness that I have never seen in any other man. I must have done something right in my life to have such an amazing , unique and wonderful person not only in my life, but by my side. He is truly an anomaly among the men in our world today. A gentleman, a loyal and dedicated husband and friend, wise beyond his years, and truly one of a kind. AND HE CHOSE ME!! !:D

My Sweet Anomaly

Unlike any other champion that I  know
A strange and  beautiful being and entity
My sweet anomaly is my  saving serenity,
With a strength he often will not show
But like a flame it only continues to grow.
Unmatched in passion for those he loves
He is like a guardian sent from above
Sent to remind me what humans should be
And to give me the chance to be happy and free
To remind me what it takes to be better than norm
To remind me of how to get through a black storm
A reminder that not all in this world is dark
And that with a dose courage, steadfastness and love
I can rise from the dust like a heaven bound  dove
And follow his lead and surpass human marks.





No comments:

Post a Comment