Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Letter: A mentor, friend and amazing artist


Shout Out To A Fellow Artist And Friend

Gratitude Of The day: MRS. CARRIE ANN HOWLETT-ALLEN.

I am so grateful for The opportunity to have such an amazing artist to look up to in my passion for photography excellence. If you have not had the opportunity to see her work, visit her website at http://www.carriehowlettphotography.blogspot.com. AMAZING  lady. I had the honor of being invited to a exposition in which she and other like artists displayed their work in a very vibrant and modern expo. It was called the RAW; Natural Born Artist expo, and it was a lot of fun to be there supporting such an amazing role model and enjoying the company of some of my some of my wonderful co-workers. If I can obtain  half of the skill that Carrie has, I will consider myself an accomplished artist.  I do not have any great photos of her yet, but when I get  a few I will post them. I try to strive for my own work, (and a few pieces of those involved with this blog...*cough* MY HUSBAND*)  to be the premise of what I  do, so I will have to be patient in getting a good shot of her for this post. But she so much deserves the thank you for all she does, RIGHT NOW. Here is to you Ms.Howlett-Allen; Thank you for letting me watch you, tag along,  and giving me a chance to grow in my own work. I would not be excelling as quickly as I am if I did not have you and your beautiful, meticulous images to look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment