Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tweet Tweet! Created A Twitter Account toady!

Created a Twitter Account!

Okay, my lovely readers, I have created several places where you can post your gratitude of the days. I now have a facebook and twitter account, in addition to the blog, and will also be working on a YouTube channel shortly. You have heard me say it before, and I feel the need to repeat the message; gratitude will never grow unless it is acknowledged, nourished and SHARED. The overall goal of what I am doing is not only to share my talents, but to help all those who may be following and reading to exercise the amazing sensation of joy that comes with being grateful and seeing the good in a world where it is all to easy to be consumed by the negative. I HAVE BEEN LOST; I have been consumed by the negative, and its not a fun place to be. Its so easy to get lost in this world around us, and my hope and prayer is that I can show all of you not only the beauty in my photographs, not only the music in my words, but the way to find light in your own life no matter where you are or what you are feeling. The first step is gratitude, and I am going to do all I can to make it possible for any one of you to allow me the honor of helping bring that into the life of all who follow my project. My twitter account is under JettaMarieB, and for those of you who know my my facebook is under Jett Boren. I am still working on getting another facebook set up for the mass public and getting my youtube channel going, and updates are coming. Thank you so much to all of you for your support and love. You are all awesome and I am grateful for each and every one of you. You are loved, you are noticed and I am so appreciative. Have a great day everybody!

Artfully Yours,

Jetta Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment