Saturday, December 28, 2013

Welcome To The Family

Welcome To The Family


Photography: Jetta Marie
Poetry: Jetta Marie
Gratitude Of The Day: My future sister-in-law, And the up and coming new Jessica Cannon. Welcome to the herd, Jess. 

Welcome To The Family

For all these years you've been with him, 
What a mystery you have been!
So quiet and reserved its true
It was hard to see the you.
Shy and silent you remained
For all these years you posed the same.

And I waited quietly
For you as well, to see the me,
And now my new found sister,dear
What a joy to have you here! 
Finally you and I can see
I see you and you see me!

And now that a new member we have gained, 
"Welcome to our little crazy train!"
Not one of our fold 
Has the same color or shade
But we are all so proud of what we are made!
A herd of sheep never white or dull cream
We are pink, we are purple, we are blue and we're green!
So whatever your color
Welcome to our family zoo
We are so happy to have and to get to know you!



No comments:

Post a Comment