Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Letter: Hard a work

I have been hard at work today, rest assured readers! The holiday season is upon us all, and before I set on my grand journey for this year, I am working on getting copies of my photography over the past year and copies of my upcoming  book to the family that has loved and supported me over the many years. It has taken a long time for me to get my publications in order, get copyrights, create watermarks for my photos, but this year I am ready to launch and prepare for the success and failures that are a part of my future. It is a truly humbling point in my life, but my family is going to get the first taste of what this year entails for us all. Thank you to all of you for your support and faith in me and as things begin to flow, be sure that I shall never forget those that were with me in the beginning. My dear readers, friends, colleges and family; Thank you and wish me luck! This year is going to be awesome.

Artfully Yours,

Jetta Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment