Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Love Of The Master





Photography: Jetta Marie
Poetry: Jetta Marie
Gratitude: Understanding the love that my Lord, older brother and Master has for a little spec of a human like me.
Understanding that no matter how sad I may be, I am never alone; with the strength my Father in Heaven has given me and the love and support of a brother willing to give his life for me, I understand that no matter how dark I feel right now I know that I can get through this. With his grace I have done it many times before, and I get stronger every time I have bare this burden. He is teaching me to stand on my own, and I am grateful for the knowledge in my sorrow, that he will never leave me alone. He won't take it away, because he loves me too much to do that, but he will never stop reaching for me when I lose my way. Perhaps in what I am learning,each time I beat this, I can give hope to those who have or will come to bare the dark world of depression. There is STILL beauty around me in every step I take. I am STILL worth it to him no matter how alone or numb I feel. I am STILL grateful for the life I am living and I trust him that I have the power to handle this, so long as he is with me.I can truly testify of this. I love you all and as I continue my battle through the dark, I will continue my mission to show this world that no matter what you are going through, there is STILL beauty all around us, We just have to look a bit harder sometimes. :D Have a great day everyone.

The Love Of The Master

When life bears its weight
And I feel lost in the dark;
Though the storm may be gathering
With no sight of its part,
Though I feel like the world
Is bruising my bones
I know in my heart
That I am never alone

I have wavered this storm
Many times in my life
And I know that I'm loved
By my lord, Jesus Christ
Though I cannot seem to stand 
On my own feet at this time
I know that he's with me
And he is not judging or blind

He knows what I'm feeling
For he's perfect comfort you see
He bled tears and accepted it
In efforts to for  me
For each of the hardships
That I have to bare
Its humbling to know
That such a man has been there

And though I am lost 
I have not lost my sight
Of the man who is standing 
Right there by my side
I can feel his love
No matter how dark things seem
I know I'll get through this
And find pastures green

Though tears I must weep now
As I fight again to find light
I will never deni
The man here by my side
I feel like I'm held now
With a peace through this storm
And in his embrace 
Though life's cold, I am warm

I've made it before
Through the trials I face
And been able to conquer
Because of his grace
Somehow, He loves me
Though I could not guess why
But this I know certain,
He will stand by my side

Though I am human
And as low as the earth
He believes in my talents
And my purpose in birth
Knowing that Christ,
Will always help me to stand
I know I can conquer
Depression again










No comments:

Post a Comment