Thursday, January 30, 2014

Photography Portfolio



Jett Boren Photography



Please Note: All images are copyright protected by the artist and © Jett Boren Photography, and cannot be copied or printed without the consent of the copyright holder. Any violation of this copyright will not be tolerated, and can result in prosecution and legal actions. 


There are A LOT of choices when it comes to choosing a photographer. And each one of us has a similar statement to what makes us "different" from the sea of competition in which we swim. The generalized statement is that we "capture memories", which is very much true for any photographer worth their weight, but for me, it is more than a memory that I strive for in each photograph to which I place my name and heart into.

 I don't just capture memories, I capture who a person is at the time of the photo. I encourage and prefer to work outside my studio, because I want each and every subject to interact with me in an environment that represents them at that moment in time. Each photo for me, tells a story about my subjects, and it is up to me to take those stories and turn them into more than just a picture. I turn you stories into ART. I am not afraid to get dirty if you have a family clan of boys, and I know how to use my imagination and have a pretty little tea party with your girls, all while a camera is in my hands and ready to capture the moment.  

Anyone can charge you hundreds of dollars to take a good picture. I am better than that. I tell your story, and I create art. There is a reason why I guarantee my work, and why my clients are so thrilled with what I do. The simple truth is , I am thrilled with what I do in every session, and if either of us is not tickled pink with the images from our session, I will make it right. I have a commitment to my customers and the quality of my work that is unparalleled. 

Every child, every family, every animal, every sunset; they are all a piece of my heart, my joy and my pride in my work, and each and every customer gives me the chance and honor to share my talents with them and the friends, family and audience we share those stories with. I appreciate and honor every family that allows me the opportunity to share my gift with them in a moment and story they can share for years to come. 

That is why I am different. That is why what I do stands out from the sea of competition I face. Thank you so much for taking the opportunity to review some of my favorite pieces here on my blog, and if you would like further examples, have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, please email me at jettamarieb@zoho.com or give me a call at 801-810-5388. 













































No comments:

Post a Comment