Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Letter: Materials For My Charity Project

Dear Readers,

I am doing a charity project this year for the Children's Justice Center of Utah and the Children's Crisis Center as well. I have this adorable little pattern for a stuffed bear, and a few little patterns for some crochet animals. I would like to make a total of 50 animals for these wonderful organizations, who rely mostly on donations for the kids. If anyone has any fabric,batting,all purpose thread or yarn scraps that I can use to make the animals, I would be very grateful! I will also be hosting small craft nights at my home a bit later this year for anyone that wants to come help make them. Desserts will be provided, of course. Anything helps! For me, the things that I am grateful for that bless me in my life, encourage me to be the smile that another person needs. I can't think of a greater cause than to help put a smile on a child in need's face. Thanks for all you do and all the love and support I am getting from all of you in my mission of gratitude. You are all amazing and I could not do what I do without you!

Artfully Yours,

Jetta Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment