Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Aqua's Angelic Photo Shoot








Photos: Jetta Marie
Poem: Jetta Marie
Gratitude Of The Day: My friend Suzie, for allowing me the honor of doing a photo session with her sweet little granddaughter, Ms. Auqa.

Before I continue with the poem I have prepared for this adorable little girl, I would just like to say a few things.  Many people have images of photographers either having it easy and just shooting a few good shots, or having to deal with screaming children all day. I will be frank; its both, and its every single day. Every child has good moments and bad in a session, and every child has their own personality and temperament, just like we adults do. But those ups and downs and challenges to capture images like these are what make my career so great. I am not taking a picture; I am taking a photograph; a moment that expresses a child of any age at that very moment in time, sealed in an image for all time. I am so grateful for each and every client who allows me to be a part of that moment, and to preserve that memory for them. I love what I do, from the screamers to the saintly children I work with. Thank you so much for allowing me the honor of being a part of the process of preserving your families, children, pets, and lives. You are all wonderful!

Aqua's Angelic Photo Shoot

A little princess wrapped in lace
A timeless smile on her face,
Giggles, grins, disgruntled pouts
That's what this process is about!

To capture your angelic smile
Because this age only last a while
And all your friends and family dear
Will cherish what we accomplished here

The pouts, the grins, the fun we had
In creating these photos for Mom and Dad 
and for all those,Aqua, that love you dear
We are saving the memory of your first year.

So little angel, a kudos to you
You hung in there and got such sweet images too!
They all looked amazing, sweet little one
I look forward to all your bright years to come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment