Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Juggling life

Dear Readers;

I apologize sincerely for the lack of posts this past month, and hope that you can forgive me for my absence. I feel like I am being pulled in so many directions that I am going to burst, but I am grateful as well for the lemons that life has handed me. It is hard to go into EVERYTHING that is going on, and quite honestly that is not what my blog is about. My blog is about being optimistic when it is hard to be, and seeing the beauty in the world around us when it seems like winter will never end. Heaven knows I have been baring that difficulty in my life now, but despite my hardships, I know that I am being looked after as well.

It is difficult to juggle the responsibilities of  life at times. Sometimes it seems all but impossible to be everywhere you need to be, yet there is no option NOT to be to those engagements. But in this hectic world we live in, where we are all but expected to be more than human, there is a anchor and balance for me in my efforts to juggle the enormous challenges I am facing right now. I find so much comfort that I do not have to face my current hurdles alone. Between my family, my amazing work family at Lifetouch, my ability to grow from my failures, my husband pushing me on when I am ready to give up, I am so grateful for how much I have grown in the last month as a photographer, a caregiver, a writer, and a person.

Sometimes when you are in the middle of something difficult, it can be very difficult to realize the beauty in the challenges you face. Challenges and hardships are a chance for you to overcome and grow in ways that you could never grow otherwise. There will always be moments of weakness in doubt when your limits are pushed. Intelligence and wisdom are like a muscle; they must be stretched and pushed or they can never reach their potential . There are moments in each challenge where you want to scream and give up. There are moments where you want to hide in a hole and not come out till its over. But as I am reaching those points over and over again, I am coming to slowly understand that I need to be looking forward to those points because they are truly the point where the challenge and I come face to face for battle and I am so close to victory I can taste it.

After the dust settles I have an opportunity to look back on my victory or loss with eyes and heart of gratitude. No man has ever described a battle of wits and bloodshed as a fun experience, and life is truly the most challenging opponent one could ever face. In the conflicts of life, our enemys are in the environment in which we live, our circumstances, other people, time, and most challenging of all, ourselves.  But in the victories of life we come to a deeper understanding of what we are capable of and our purposes in this world. The juggling act we live each day, and the moments where we seem to be juggling balls of fire are the moments we prove what we are made of and we grow as people in a quest of understanding ourselfs and our environment. Keep plugging along, keep putting one foot in front of the other, and keep that seed of gratitude in your hearts, my dear readers. i believe in each and every one of you and love you all. Thank you for your support and love and There will be a few post this weekend.

Always and Artfully yours,

Jetta Marie

Never give up when darkness bites
Never give into the endless nights. 
Never stop trying to find your way
Never stop searching for the dawn of day
Never give up when the going gets tuff
Never tell anyone you lack the stuff
Never believe that you cannot go on
Never deni you that victory song
Never give up and never give in
For I believe that lifes fight is a battle you'll win.
Never give up, friend, never back down
You are destend for greatness and victory bound

No comments:

Post a Comment