Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bear project updates

Bear Project Updates

Dear Readers;

My charity projects are coming along slowly, but my determination to complete them is ever unwavering. I have this issue with being perfect that I realize is more of a roadblock than anything. I have all the pieces for the "Bren Bear" ready to go, and quite a bit of them sewn up, but I can not get the head right and I keep tearing it apart. After about the third attempt, I was ready to scream and took a break. After a while, I realized something very profound; this kids do not need me to be perfect. They need a bear to hold and give them courage as they battle for their lives against people who want to hurt them. I am never going to make a perfect anything, because I am a human being and I make mistakes. Those little mistakes I make are not going to matter to these kids at all. What matters is having a animal friend who was made by someone who loves them and wants to help them in the moment they need it most. So onward I will press, and this week I am making a vow to myself to complete one "Bren Bear". Wish me luck everyone!

Sincerely and Artfully Yours,

Jetta Marie







No comments:

Post a Comment