Friday, March 7, 2014

Birthday Day with Adam

Birthday Day With Adam Boren







A personal favorite. 


It is really neat to see him playing with the settings on the little nikon he was using and how the pictures progress as he is learning. Look at the differance between this one...
And this one. And then comes the real kicker...Go down 6 photos...





And the kid COLOR ISOLATES this photo. I did not show him anything, he just played with the settings and eyeballed it. AMAZING! 



Can you BELIEVE a 13 year old took this??? This is an almost perfect two thirds photo technique. Again the kid just did it by eyeballing it. What talent!

Photography: First two photos are by Jetta Marie, the rest are by Adam Boren
Poem: Jetta Marie
Gratitude of the day: Being able to spend the day with my wonderful nephew, Adam, for a very belated birthday lunch. His birthday was in January, but we were still thinking of him and love him to pieces so we made arrangements to take him for the day last Saturday and it was so much fun! We took him to Sage CafĂ© in salt lake and he had the blueberry pancakes. We had some adventures at the art show I was being featured at, and we went up to magna out in the farm lands and took some amazing pictures. The ones posted here are all Adam. What a talented guy. Happy 13th birthday, Adam. You are awesome and we had a blast.

Birthday Wishes To Adam

Here’s to you, the Birthday man!
Wishes from your cheesy fan!
Your birthday day was so much fun
And here’s to more to surly come.
Horary for you and 13 years
Of laughter so strong its brought me tears
Your funny and your full of spunk
You’re not the usual teenage punk
You’re unique in every way
And that’s a great thing in the world today
You full of energy and kindness too
I am so glad that I have you
To call my nephew what a joy
Though it’s hard to say you’re not a boy
But now a man growing up so fast
But memories like these will always last
I’m so glad to have you and I just have to say
Thank you for sharing your wonderful day
I love you so much, Child, know that’s true
And here are my wishes from me to you;
Grow up to love you as much as I do
Grow up to know that your wonderful too
Grow up to know that no matter the storm
You’ve been loved and adored
since the day you were born
Know that your strong, kind loyal and true
And most of all know that we all love you!
Happy birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment