Thursday, February 27, 2014

Poem: Sharing A Passion

Sharing A Passion

Photography: Chaz Boren
Poem: Jetta Marie
Gratitude of the day: Photo dates with my Sweet Chaz. He is the only one in this world right now that can take a picture of me and I love the way it comes out. He loves to learn about my work and the things I am discovering about lighting and technique and I know he is not only listening, but is interested in what I do. Its nice to feel important and to share my passion for photography and exploration with such and amazing guy. Love you, Roo!

Sharing A Passion

You not only listen to what I say
You are actually interested in my day
You share in my passion to capture the world
You, like myself, let adventures unfurl
You wander beside me exploring the earth
From people to nature, 
From death back to birth
You share in my passion to show beauty and love
We truly fit like a hand and a glove
You share in my passion to see the unseen
To fly like an eagle and live out my dreams
To live life in purpose and wondrous awe
At the things all around me both perfect and flawed
To capture the beauty in something ignored
when I explore with you darling, I cant ever be bored
For you are right there pointing out grains of sand
As excited as I am to venture the lands
And together we capture things others don't see
You are the perfect companion for little old me!
This life that we share is so beautiful, Roo
And I cant think of a better companion than you.
Beside you from the start and the end of each sun
Here's to many adventures and photos to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment