Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Letter: Tis The Season To Be Grateful, Tra-la-la-la-LA!

Its Thanksgiving everybody! "Tis the season to be grateful, tra-la-la-la-LA!" So in the spirit of the season, I would like to know...what makes YOU grateful. I write everyday about the importance of gratitude, and I would love to get some feedback and to hear about some of the things in your life that make you grateful. Before you post though, I want you to REALLY think about it. Everyone can casually say.."I am grateful for my family, and my car, and random things..." and its great to hear, but I want to hear WHY you are grateful for these things!

 So here is the challenge...take a minute and really think hard about the 3 things in your life right this minute that you are grateful for, and share them with everyone here. Gratitude is a lot like faith..as you share it, it will grow, and in that process it changes outlooks, and lives. Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Thanks for following along, and stay tuned to more challenges and wonderful art to come! Love ya all.


Artfully Yours,

Jetta Marie B

No comments:

Post a Comment