Friday, April 4, 2014



 Chaz's Birthday Dinner @ Sweet Tomatoes
(left to right starting with chaz)
Chaz, Loren Cannon, Steph Killpack, 
Lorna Cannon, Kevin Cannon
 Lorna And Kevin
 Loren and the infamous green jello. Yum!

Photography: Jetta Marie
Poem: Jetta Marie
Gratitude Of The Day: Another birthday that I get to celebrate with my "Blue." Happy Birthday my love!

Another birthday gone and past
but the memories will always last
A day to celebrate all that's you
Your character and life of truth
your smile and your villainous laugh
How you give it all and never half 
Your honesty and your love of life
The way you encourage your less confident wife
The faith you have in the good of man
The love you give to all your fans
You are the greatest man I know
And your contributions truly show
Though at times you doubt your worth
And question the goodness in your birth
I know that my life has been full light
Because you've been by side through each stupid fight
And though your not perfect my wonderful Blue
I am so very lucky to stand next to you
Another birthday, another poem on Que,
And another marvelous year that I spent with you!
Happy birthday my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment