Friday, April 18, 2014

A very busy life

Dear readers;

No, I have not fallen off of the face of the earth. Life has a tendency at times to get very busy, and mine is no exception right now. But my ever faithful readers at minimum must have am update, and  here I am to ablige you, my dearest friends. Be warned; my life is completely insane right now, though I cannot say that it is a negative situation to be in.

 A few of my coworkers have sustained injuries during the last month and I have had the opportunity to help cover some of those shifts.I am glad I can help out, and with Chaz and I beginning to look for a new place to live, the hours are much welcome. I want to give a shout out to Cynthia and Charlotte and wish them to get better soon, but that in the meantime I am glad to help out.

There are a few amazing photo shoots that will be taking place during Easter that I am VERY excited about. I cannot disclose the details as if yet, but these fashion photos are going to be amazing. I am so excited to be able to share the new additions to my portfolio in the coming weeks.

Ever busy, I am also putting together the designs for the next bear and working on getting a separate blog together for the bear stories for each of the animals I make for the Justice Center.

I am so grateful for all of the positive things going on in my life right now, and hope that you are all well. My prayers are always with all of you, and I am so grateful for the positive feedback that my little corner of the internet gets. You are all so wonderful and I love reading your facebook feedback and the gratitudes you all share. I hope that I can continue to make a differenct for all of you, and I love you all so much. Thank you so much for your support.

Artfully Yours,

Jetta Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment