Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Shout Out: Paris- My Awesome helper at Ititeris Early College Prep School



Gratitude Of They Day: Paris, you are an adorable model and an awesome young lady and it was a pleasure having you help out on this crazy day. 

Dear Readers;

My spotlight today is this awesome young lady with the lovely name of Paris. She is just as lovely as her name and I was so grateful to have her help on Monday. At work, we had the honor of obtaining a new contract at Itineris Early College Prep school in West Jordan, UT. I got there bright and early just after 6:30 and shortly after that this young lady came into the classroom I was setting up in and asked what she could do to help out. She helped me move some tables and chairs and we listened to one of her music stations and talked about music a bit. The amazing part with her came when all hell broke loose with my equipment and I started getting errors like there was no tomorrow. Camera was bugging out, lights were not functioning, and I was a bit stressed out to say the least. knowing that there was a growing line and nothing I could do I told her is was fine if she wanted to high tail it and go. initially she did step out, but she was back very shortly after. 

Through out the whole day, she kept popping her cute little head in to see if there was anything she could do for me. Most of the time she just kept me company because there was little either of us could do but just bare through the mess one bit at a time and get some great pictures in the meantime. But we got through, we made it and I could not have asked for a cooler and thoughtful assistant for the day. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you, Paris, and I hope I get the honor to take your pictures again next year. Outside of school photos, if you ever need any photography done I would be honored to work with you again. Plus you are just a beautiful young lady and I could do some amazing photographs with your natural modeling ability. You have talent girl, and I would know. I do this for a living and I know a good model when I see one. ;) Have a great year and thank you for your company, your willingness to go above and beyond, and for all your help.

Artfully Yours, 

Jetta Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment