Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Silly Milly The Boxer



 This is Ms.Milly the boxer and her person Daxton
And these are the little fashionista's pretty pink claws
Photos: Jetta Marie
Poem: Jetta Marie
Gratitude Of The Day: The every so stylish Ms. Milly The Boxer. This sweet little girl is so calm and gentle that she was totally ok with her owner primping her up to the nines and painting her cute little paws a lovely coral pink. She made me smile from ear to ear, that is for sure. Thanks Milly!

Silly Milly The Boxer

Silly Milly,
You fancy pup!
You got your paws
So dollied up!
A pretty pink 
For prancing round
A fancier pup 
Can not be found.
In starting a trend
You showed no fear
And you made me grin
From ear to ear.
So here's to you,
The fashion star!
Ms. Milly The Boxer
You just raised the bar.
 Cheers to you
You sweet little pup
And thanks you for helping
To cheer this girl up.
I was having a hard day
but then you came along
And when a pup struts her pink toes
How can anything be wrong?
Pretty Ms. Milly,
You beautiful pup
I am sure I'm not the only
Face you cheered up.
Keep right on prancing
Those beautiful feet
And thank you for bringing
My smile back to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment