Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hedi- The spunky little soldier of optimism

Hedi- Spunky little soldier of Optimism 

I met this amazing young lady while working as part of the photo team for her dance school. By far one of the spunkiest, sweetest, most energetic, and just downright cutest dancers ever. 

This is sweet little Hedi and her mother. She is truly a reminder that even in a crazy world, it is more than possible to raise children who can still see beauty and goodness in this world-and who help spread the message of just being a good person. Nicely done; Hedi is truly a beautiful young lady, inside and out. 

Photo: Jetta Marie
Poem: Jetta Marie
Gratitude Of The Day: Little Ms. Hedi- who reminds us all that it is possible, no matter how crazy of times we live in that there is always reason to have a little bounce in your step and a smile on your face. We can choose to let the little things bug us and bring us down, or we can break out in dance and make a new friend. Hedi had two photo shoots to be apart of today, and they were two hours apart. That is a LONG time to wait for a young kid, but rather than being sad about it she took a seat next to me and I was smiling within minutes. I asked about her dance costume, she promptly told me she was not fond of the make-up aspect of the outfit but agreed she did look pretty awesome, and before you know it this spunky little cutie was naming the songs on my little Pandora app (Disney songs) and  bringing smiles and laughter to everyone who took a seat by my little picture day check in table. You are amazing, Ms. Hedi. And don't you EVER forget that! 


 To Frown Or Smile

We have a choice to wear a frown 
Or we can turn the frown around
We can complain and be so sad
Or we can find ways to be glad
Is much more fun to dance and play
Than to be grumpy, Anyday
So don't let the weather get you down
Don't find Excuses to wear that frown
Look around, look high and low
From summer sun to glistening snow
There are many things for which I am glad
And even when I'm feeling sad
I know that goodness is still there
Even if life right now, may not seem fair
I know that I will be OK
And tomorrow is a brand new day!
So ring the bell and bang the drum
There's so much joy and fun to come.
Live each day with wonder and glee
And lets find reasons to be happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment