Sunday, September 16, 2018

Gratitude of the day: My Redfox
Photo: Jetta Marie


Today, in an effort to combat the every looming cloud above my pretty little head, I would like to give a very special shout out to my amazing husband and best friend, Redfox. Red, as he shall hereby be known on this blog, is a trooper to say the least. I have been struggling for the past year trying to recover from a manic and grief and the results have been less than pretty, yet this man has stood by my side and been my rock.

He is poor with emotions(INTJ) but god bless him if he doesn't try his very best to see where I am coming from, even if it doesn't make a lick of sense to him. I am so grateful for all his attempts at comforting me, for him never giving up no matter how much he pisses me off and for tolerating me in general these last few months. The fact that he tries so hard to make me smile for just a moment, and tried to help even when he knows he can not makes me love him all the more.

the most important thing is that he sticks around and keeps trying to get through. He has my back 100% and I am so grateful for all he does( or tires) to do for me. I am a lucky lady and I know it. He is far from perfect but I am pretty sure he is closer than me most days. Thank you Red; I love you.

Jett

No comments:

Post a Comment