Monday, June 23, 2014

Letter: Busy Bee has a new idea

Busy Bee Has A New Idea



Photo: Jetta Marie
Gratitude: the constant learning experiences and chances to help others that have been presented as I have worked on this site. I am so grateful and humbled by the opportunities I have had and the people I have come in contact with. I can honestly say, that if it were not for this blog, I would have missed talking to some pretty amazing people. Thank you all for your support, love and willingness to be a part of this site as I try to bring a little light into the world. I could not do this without you all. 

Dear Readers;

 I admit fully that I am a tad behind, but reset assured my mission to spread a little gratitude and optimism has not faltered. I have been busy as bee and have several projects going on now that I am trying to balance with work, social obligations, and time with my family. Its been a lesson in time management and patience, that is for sure. But I am ever determined and have dedicated some time in the mornings to add to the site and do a day of editing and improvements on this blog.

I am working on finding ways to spread the message I am trying to share, and one of the things I am doing today is a bit nerve racking for me but I am actually kind of excited. My husband and I have created these little cards to give people and I have made a goal to give out 25 a week. That means that I have to get outside my comfort zone and TALK to 25 new people every week. If this does not cure my social anxiety then nothing will. I am very excited about my new addition to my mission. ( HA! I can't help the rhymes, they are in my blood :)

Love you all and I will keep you posted on how this goes. Should be interesting if nothing else.

Artfully Yours,

Jetta Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment